Problems iPhone 6 And How to fix it, like every latest release of Apple products is likely to have problems. Reportedly since it was first released many Apple fans already have the new iPhone, but over the course of the problems have emerged, while the problems that have been reported to the owners of the iPhone 6 as follows:
How to Fix Problems iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus
1. iPhone Crooked
The early release had a lot of issues related to the iPhone 6, wherein the thinner design makes a lot of people assume that the iPhone 6 will be easily bent in certain circumstances, such as inadvertently occupied, and so forth. But Apple’s own claim that it is not a common problem, but it is Apple’s chief engineer revealed that the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus is a product of the most widely tested to 15,000 times the test, so when you see the Smartphone thin so do not try to bend it, use just as it should be.
The solution that you can do is to contact Apple or take it to the Apple Store to be checked, maybe you will get a free replacement.
2. Cracked Screen
Many people report this problem, both the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus is easy to crack when dropped, especially on the screen. Damage caused by a fall might be a problem that’s perfectly natural, but many people see it not as a regular problem.
The solution that you can do is direct to Apple to make improvements, you will be charged $ 109 for the iPhone 6 and $ 129 for the iPhone 6 Plus. visit Apple Repair Screen Damage
3. Problems Service and Touch ID
It was the work of an actual update iOS 8.0.1 to fix another bug, probably due to less computation or what the update is too fast to be released so that actually cause problems with the Service and Touch ID, but for some iPhone 6 only. Maybe you can try to get back to iOS 8.0 but Apple reportedly will release iOS 8.0.2 update ?
If you choose to update, you can just go to the menu Settings> General> Software Update and press the button Download and Install, previously do not forget to backup the data and in charge for now.
You can also perform an update of iTunes with the USB cable means insert your iPhone to the computer and select the device and then select Check for Updates in the Summary field.
If the problem still persists after you update iOS 8.0.2, please return to the iOS version 8, you only need to do this IPSW file. iPhone 6 IPSW and iPhone 6 Plus IPSW
Do not forget to backup data first yes, in iTunes can. if you use a Mac, you simply press and hold the ALT key> Restore-> IPSW file, but if you use Windows simply press and hold the Shift key> Restore-> IPSW file. Done!
To IPSW other Apple devices. 🙂
4. Bluetooth Problem
There have been many reports related incoming Bluetooth problem, where users of the iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus difficulty in connecting their devices with other devices with Bluetooth, let alone connect the iPhone to the car system. In the report mentions many types of cars that still have problems with the iPhone, including Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Nissan, Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi, Mazda and much more.
- The solution you need to do is first of all you need to remove all the connected devices. Go to the Settings> General> Reset-> Reset Network Settings, hold the Sleep / Wake button and the Home button together until you see the Apple logo. Make sure your car or any other device is detected on your iPhone, then create a connection from the beginning again.
- The final solution is to do a factory reset.
5. Less Responsive Touch Screen
Many have reported this problem where their iPhone screen is not so responsive, sometimes is caused by the keyboard that cause problems when in portrait mode.
- The solution you have to do is restart your iPhone by pressing the Sleep / Wake button and the Home button simultaneously until you see the Apple logo, then check again whether it is back to normal.
- You can try to change some settings in the menu Settings> General> Reset-> Reset All Settings, it will not affect your data.
- The last step you can try is to do a factory reset, do not forget to backup your data. Better in than in the restore reset all, why? because if a restore is sometimes not solve the problem, especially if done from iTunes or iCloud.
6. Camera Problem
Problem camera is one of the most common problems in the latest Smartphones, but reportedly for Smartphones iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus has more than one problem only on the camera alone. It is based on several reports of iPhone users who start the camera app, they say just find a black screen.
There are several solutions that you can do to resolve this problem:
- Try to go to Settings> General> Reset-> Reset All Settings, try to check whether there is a difference.
- You can try to reset the factory, to make your iPhone like new, sometimes the problem is caused because there is a long backup of your iPhone.
- If the problem cannot be resolved, you should contact Apple or an Apple Store to get a head direction or a new replacement free of charge.
7. Keyboard Landscape
Many reports have addressed the issue of the landscape where the top row of the keyboard letters and predictive text lines overlap each other making it difficult for users to type plus there are several keys that are not working properly. This problem occurs especially in the iMessage app and SMS are using the original keyboard.
There are a few things you can do to resolve this problem are:
- Turn off your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus, then turn it on again, the problem may disappear for a while.
- Try to go to the Settings> Messages and deactivate Raise to Listen.
- You can try to change the Zoom Button Shape and change, go to Settings> General> Accessibility.
- You can use a third-party keyboard instead.
It can also be caused from a previous backup settings or use an older version of the iPhone. If so, you have to reset all the settings by going to the menu Settings> General> Reset-> Reset All Settings, check back if there are any changes. Reset all settings will not delete any data, but you need to enter multiple passwords and if you want to set certain things anymore.
8. Crash and Boot Loop
Many reports that the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus having problems crashes repeatedly without notice and reason. And after the crash the iPhone 6 boot loop then repeated continuously turn off itself. It may be caused by an app that displays a blue screen or red
It probably is a problem that is quite extreme, so you need to do extreme measures also:
- Update your iOS by going to the menu Settings> General> Software Update.
- Just like the keyboard problem, it can also be caused from a previous backup setting so you need to reset the factory.
- If it does not resolve the problem, it may be problematic to the hardware that you need to exchange it to the Apple Store to get a replacement from Apple. Make sure the replacement is also not have the same problem, ok.
9. Plastic Case
This is not usually a problem, but enough to make users complain, if the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 you put on jeans pants for example, the color of the jeans you will stick to your iPhone case. Apple has responded to this problem by suggesting to use a regular cleaner to clean it.
The best solution that you can do is to understand your device, is used as best as possible not to fall, then to the problem of the color you can start with a damp cloth and rubbed until you successfully remove the color. Must be careful, do not let your iPhone take in water.
10. Headphone Problem
Many people believe that the problem of headphones with the iPhone 6 is somewhat different from the usual, there are some problems here other than poor quality, voice hoarse and less comfortable headphones to be heard. Another problem is also present in Siri Auto Launching, the music stops by itself and the volume of the headset is not working properly.
There are several solutions you need to do is:
- Clean the headphone port you make sure there is no dust or dirt that is causing this problem.
Use a third-party headphones
- If using a microphone often stops itself. This could be because the metal at the top of the plug touching the iPhone. Some people have reported success with using scotch tape, plastic, or even dental floss wrapped around the top of the headphone jack.
- If the problem cannot be resolved may be the fault of hardware. You should report to Apple to get referrals, yet if they cannot resolve the issue then you can get a replacement handset.
11. Hair Problems
This issue never received the strangest Apple, which when being called sudden hair tucked users in the cracks found on the iPhone, it even can decide if its hair is pulled forcibly. The best solution is, more careful when using the iPhone. 🙂
12. Battery Problem
This is a common problem, where the iPhone is so wasteful in using battery power. In this case, you must remove all of the apps are very greedy for power.
Reported from Arizona that there is a man who suffered burns from the explosion that put the iPhone in their pocket, looks lithium inadvertently arise from the socket and cause a fire. So you have to be careful, do not ever put your iPhone in tight jeans.