You will download the BSPlayer Free APK v1.29.194 free latest version for Android.
BSPlayer Free is Media Player for Android devices: smartphones and tablet PC’s, support of hardware accelerated video decoding, auto subtitle search and playback buffered SMB network shares.
BSPlayer Free APK File Info:
- Version: v1.29.194
- File Size: 10,56 MB
- Update Date: May 30, 2017
BSPlayer is one of the best app for Android devices. Well, there’s good news, if you want to get it for free without any payments. We can help you!
To be able to Download the app apk free. How to Download is very easy: select the needed file and click on “Download APK”, then select one of the download links that you want to get the apk file. You only need a few easy steps and get to enjoy the BSPlayer Free APK v1.29.194 for smartphone or tablet!
BSPlayer Free Main Features:
- support for almost any media of file type (audio and video), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3… and streaming of content such as RTMP, RTSP, MMS (tcp, http), HTTP Live stream, HTTP.
- multiple streams of audio and subtitles
- support playlist and playback modes.
- support audio and external keyboard Bluetooth headphone
- customizable audio, speed of play, gestures and key displacement
- external and integrated subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub, txt…
- Automatic search for subtitles (mobile or Wi-Fi connection must be enabled to work)
Download BSPlayer Free APK v1.29.194 for free! and install it right now! You will get an interesting feature of this app. Here, you can download plenty of apps to your Android device. This app will be very useful for you and provides a lot of useful features.
Beside BSPlayer, we have thousands of the best full version apps for you. Here, you can download other apps from many different categories, from social, entertainment, multimedia, productivity, and much more.
Please select one of the download links below to start downloading BSPlayer Free APK v1.29.194 file, after that save file to your Android device SD card and then use one of the File Manager app you want to open file & install it manually onto the Android device.