You will download the Growtopia APK 2.22 free latest version for Android.
Growtopia is a game of collecting and protecting items from playing with actual humans around the world. Its articles can and will be stolen if not keep them safe. That’s part of the game, and stolen objects will not be restored. All the elements needed to prevent theft are available in the game. USE THEM WISELY!
Growtopia is one of the best game for Android devices. Well, there’s good news, if you want to get it for free without any payments. We can help you!
To be able to Download the game apk free. How to Download is very easy: select the needed file and click on “Download Growtopia APK”, then select one of the download links that you want to get the apk file. You only need a few easy steps and get to enjoy the Growtopia full version for smartphone or tablet!
Growtopia APK Main Features:
Growtopia is a creative sandbox platformer MMO where you can:
* BUILD anything you can imagine – houses, dungeons, song, work of art, puzzles, etc.
* COLLABORATE with real people – there have been more than 8 million accounts not created player, all in the same universe, sharding!
* PLAY mini games – parkour, surgery, tests, PVP battles, CTF, races, and more
* PROTECT the elements with a system of innovative closure that allows you to give access to friends
* Seeds for growing trees
* Joint seeds to discover hundreds of amazing articles, with new added constantly
* Trade elements of our secure commerce system
* EXPLORE a universe of more than 180 million worlds created by the user, all connected together and persistent
* COMMUNICATE using a full chat and messaging system
* WIN a coin in the game completely through the game
* See classic pixel graphics, optimized for screens big and small
* Listen to the original soundtrack by Cory Mollenhour
* Your account is usable with clients on all platforms (Android, iOS, Win & Mac)
Please select one of the download links below to start downloading Growtopia APK 2.22 file, after that save file to your Android device SD card and then use one of the File Manager app you want to open file & install it manually onto the Android device.