SuperBeam is the easiest and fastest way to share large files between your device using WiFi directly. The device can be paired with the use of QR codes (QR code scanner with included), NFC or manual key share.
SuperBeam APK File Info:
- Version: v4.1.3
- File Size: 5,09 MB
- Update Date: June 27, 2015
- Operating System: Android
SuperBeam is one of the best app for Android devices. Well, there’s good news, if you want to get it for free without any payments. We can help you!
To be able to Download the app free. How to Download is very easy: select the needed file and click on “Download APK”, then select one of the download links that you want to get the apk file. You only need a few easy steps and get to enjoy the SuperBeam APK v4.1.3 for smartphone or tablet!
• Blazing fast transfer speeds using WiFi directly.
• Paired devices using NFC or QR code scanning.
• Share with devices that don’t have the SuperBeam via a web interface.
• The sharing of one or more files of any type (photos, videos, zip files, APK, contacts … You name it!).
• Keep a history of transfer of all operations.
• Modern materials Design user interface, with simple send/receive screen (which can be coupled under settings user interface).
• Light, dark and AMOLED color themes.
• Super easy sharing with your computer use SuperBeam app for PC (compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac)
• Change the default save location for each of the available storage.
• Send the whole folder and preserve their structure.
Download latest SuperBeam APK v4.1.3 for free! and install it right now! You will get an interesting feature of this app. Here, you can download plenty of apps to your Android device. This app will be very useful for you and provides a lot of useful features.
Beside SuperBeam, we have thousands of the best full version apps for you. Here, you can download other apps from many different categories, from social, entertainment, multimedia, productivity, and much more.
Please select one of the download links below to start downloading SuperBeam APK v4.1.3 file, after that save file to your Android device SD card and then use one of the File Manager app you want to open file & install it manually onto the Android device.