Fancy Widgets, Personalize your Android home display with highly adjustable clock widgets, climate widgets, home (clock & climate) widgets, forecast widgets, as well as a lot more with great deals of personalization options.
Fancy Widgets File Info:
- File Size: 3,95 MB
- Update Date: April 3, 2014
- Operating System: Android
Fancy Widgets is one of the best app for Android devices. Well, there’s good news, if you want to get it for free without any payments. We can help you!
To be able to Download the app free. How to Download is very easy: select the needed file and click on “Download APK”, then select one of the download links that you want to get the apk file. You only need a few easy steps and get to enjoy the Fancy Widgets 3.5.6 APK for smartphone or tablet!
Fancy Widgets Main Features:
- Clock with personalized time and also date format
- Current weather as well as 3/4-day weather report
- Option of Google or AccuWeather for weather report
- Celsius as well as Fahrenheit temperature assistance
- Geo-location for weather or search city by name/zip code
- Configurable refresh interval
- Additional details (e.g., battery level) on the widget
- Adjustable widget faucet activities
- Automatic sunrise/sunset time computation
- Moon stage schedule
- Various widget dimensions and also designs with skin assistance
- Accessibility to the Fancy Widgets Market and also convenient skin monitoring
- Lots of modification options to make your gorgeous widgets
Download latest Fancy Widgets 3.5.6 APK for free! and install it right now! You will get an interesting feature of this app. Here, you can download plenty of apps to your Android device. This app will be very useful for you and provides a lot of useful features.
Beside Fancy Widgets, we have thousands of the best full version apps for you. Here, you can download other apps from many different categories, from social, entertainment, multimedia, productivity, and much more.
Please select one of the download links below to start downloading Fancy Widgets 3.5.6 APK file, after that save file to your Android device SD card and then use one of the File Manager app you want to open file & install it manually onto the Android device.