How to Jailbreak iPhone 4 with Redsn0w? Jailbreak process is a way that can provide free access or free to a paid app or a third party provided by Cydia. And the Cydia provides a complete Premium app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. You also can choose the app you want to install on the device very easily. It also will allow you to freely adjust the device to which you want.
How to Jailbreak iPhone 4 in Windows
With devices already installed Cydia, you can also freely search for a pirated app or jailbreak on the internet and can install it for free. But you do not worry, because how to jailbreak iPhone 4 is pretty easy, safe and has been legalized by Apple since 2010 ago.
And now there is a way to jailbreak iPhone 4 version is fairly safe and easy. And how to jailbreak using Redsn0w is quite simply because the only ensure your iPhone 4 running iOS version 6.1.3 and Windows computer operating system as well as a few steps you can make your way to jailbreak your iPhone 4.
But if you’re new to jailbreak, then you should be connecting the iPhone to a computer on every reboot for tethered jailbreak process. And if your iPhone 4 still iOS 6.0 until iOS 6.1.2, you do not need to update to the latest version, but just untethered jailbreak using Evasi0n. And if you have really made sure all three of the above, then you can run the steps on how to jailbreak your iPhone below:
- First to be done on how to jailbreak your iPhone 4 with Redsn0w is to create a new folder on the desktop with the name Pwnage. Then download the latest version of redsn0w here and would not files that have been downloaded to the Pwnage folder we make earlier. In addition, you need to download firmware version 6.0 and 6.1.3 here. then place the downloaded in the Pwnage folder. Then do extract Redsn0w zip file in the Pwnage folder.
- And for the second phase of this how to jailbreak your iPhone, if you have not updated to iOS 6.1.3 then run any direct iTunes to backup the iPhone 4. Then select your iPhone from the list of devices on the left side and then press Shift and click the Restore button. The next step, navigate to the Pwnage folder you created in the first step earlier and select the 6.1.3 firmware ipsw file. Then click the Choose button to continue the process it will do its job iTunes app update your iPhone 4 with the latest firmware.
- After the iTunes app does its job, the third step on how to jailbreak your iPhone is right-click or control + click redsn0w app from the redsn0w folder you have previously extracted, and then select Run as administrator from the popup menu that appears. After redsn0s open, select Extras button and then click the Select IPSW from the menu.
- Then we go to step 4 of how to jailbreak your iPhone to steer the cursor to the Pwnage folder on the desktop and select the iOS 6.0 IPSW and click Open. After that you will be told that the iOS 6.0 IPSW will be used for further processing and then choose yes by clicking the OK button.
- How to jailbreak iPhone 4 next is to click the BACK button, then click the Jailbreak button and the main menu. Then the redsn0w application will be ready to perform the jailbreak data. The next step is to make sure to Install Cydia which has been selected from the options menu and then click Next. Then turn off your iPhone 4 and click the Next button.
- Then the redsn0w application will guide you in the process leading to DFU mode. Then simultaneously press the Home button and the Power for 10 seconds then release your finger from the Power button and continue holding the Home button until redsn0w can detect your iPhone 4.
- If successful, then the iPhone will be exploited by limera1n and then the application redsn0w iPhone will reboot and redsn0w application will automatically upload a new RAM Disk and Kernel. In the process of how to jailbreak your iPhone, you just wait until the application process is complete Redsn0w run and finish as well tell you. When this step successfully means you successfully run a tethered jailbreak.
- The last step of the way to jailbreak iPhone 4 is you need to rerun redsn0w to boot tethered process. That the steps are from the main menu redsn0w, you click the Extras button and then choose Select IPSW from the Extras menu and select the iOS 6.0 IPSW. And the next is to select Just a boot option from the menu and follow the instructions to be able to position your iPhone into DFU mode to boot again.