How to Root ASUS Zenfone 5? Okay, still not too late to get root on the device access and take full advantage. So you go ahead and root the device using the following procedure.
Rooting is the process of obtaining rights of administrator on your Android device. Once we have our device Android root, then we can change to make customize far beyond what you normally can do.
Once you have root access on your Asus Zenfone 5, you will be capable of:
- Remove applications that were previously by your carrier or device manufacturer.
- Freeing storage (due to the previous advantage).
- Increase the battery life (applications that could have been running constantly can be removed).
- Increase performance (after the Elimination of applications that run always, device run smoother).
- Upgrade to a new version of Android (by flashing a custom recovery/ROM, see the end of this procedure for more information about that).
- Tons of other customizations by using his new found Admin Flash a custom ROM (again, see the end of this procedure for more information on that).
Are you interested?
Here is how to root ASUS Zenfone 5:
- Go to settings > Security > disabled “unknown sources”
- Download Root ZenFone 1.2r
Root 5 Zenfone
- Disable data / Wi-Fi connection (airplane mode is OK)
- Install root Zenfone 1.5r
- Run ZenFone from root, checked “Don’t ask”, then OK
- Choose SuperSU (by ChainFire)
- Select the root button
- Will appear after the demo mode, a message “You have activated this demo device offline successfully“, close application
- Restart your ASUS ZenFone 5
- Execute ZenFone from root, root ssuccess then SuperSU will ask for ROOT access to the application
- the device is now correctly root, don’t forget to install BusyBox
DOW WITH YOUR OWN RISK