How to Root Lenovo k3 Note? The custom software that can run on your note K3 after rooting it includes applications only root, custom recoveries, custom ROMs and more. If you haven’t tried these things before, you’d be surprised to know really can do it for you.
For example, a custom ROM, also known as a new version of the android operating system for the device, you can change the full appearance and functionality of your device and even increase performance in a few minutes.
Benefits of rooting
- With the help of root access, one can remove the applications that are pre-installed in your provider network or manufacturer.
- By rooting can also get you free storage space, rooted apps are available for the efficient management of the memory.
- After root user also you can upgrade your phone to the latest version of Android (by flashing a custom ROM/recovery).
- Offers customization options when you use your new admin Flash a custom ROM (again, see the end of this procedure for more information on that).
- Rooting also increases Smartphone battery life because those running constantly can be removed).
then here it is hHow to Root Lenovo k3 Note and prepare to flash ROM in a few simple steps.
This should void the warranty of the device. Proceed at your own risk. We will not be responsible if the device is damaged during or after the procedure.
- you should have PdaNet installed on your PC. If not, please install it first.
- This should also Flash a custom recovery of the device.
How to Root Lenovo K3 Note Easily
How to Root Lenovo k3 Note are going to Flash a recovery custom then flash the file SuperSU to gain access to the root directory of the device. Here’s How to Root Lenovo k3 Note:
Download necessary files
1. download the Fastboot and CWM Recovery and save on the desktop.
2. download SuperSU and save it to your desktop.
custom recovery flashing on the Lenovo K3 Note
1. right-click the Fastboot and the CWM Recovery and select Extract here to extract their files.
2. go to the menu > settings > about phone on your device and tap on the compilation number for 7-8 times until it says you are a developer.
3. go to the menu > settings > options development and enable USB debugging.
4. connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
5. double-click py_cmd.exe to start a command prompt window.
6. type the following command in the window and press ENTER:
adb reboot bootloader
7. the device must reboot into bootloader mode.
8. when the device is in bootloader mode, type the following command in the command prompt window and press ENTER:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
9. you must flash CWM Recovery on your device.
10. when it has done flashing the recovery, run the following command to reset the device:
11. the device reboot.
A custom recovery was flashed successfully on your Lenovo K3 Note and it can now go ahead and using this newly installed root recovery.
Using SuperSU to Root Lenovo K3 Note
1. connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
2 copy SuperSU .zip from the computer to the SD card of the device’s internal storage.
3. when copying SuperSU, disconnect the device from your PC.
4. turn off the device.
5 reconnect the device by pressing and holding the buttons volume up, volume down and power button together.
6. the device should restart in mode Recovery CWM.
7. once in recovery, select install from zip.
8. Select Choose zip from sdcard in the screen that follows.
9 go to your internal storage and select the file from SuperSU .zip you copied to be flashed in your device.
10. wait for install SuperSU on your device.
11. When did install SuperSU, restart the device by selecting reboot system now.
12. the device reboot.
13. you are now rooted!
Excellent! Your Lenovo K3 Note is now rooted and is equipped with a custom recovery to help you flash several ROMs customized on your device.