How to Root ZTE Zmax? Smartphone with 5.7-inch display, screen 1280 × 720 is powered by the Quad Core 1.2 Ghz processor with 2 GB of RAM and an 8-megapixel rear camera. It comes preloaded with Android 4.4.2 Kitkat that provides a powerful and smooth performance together with such great specifications. In this post, it will guide How to Root ZTE Zmax.
Rooting is a process that helps us to obtain administrative access which is most required by applications written specifically to carry out the specific mods. Before proceeding we’d like to let you know that will void the warranty.
We have seen a great root called Kingroot for ZTE ZMAX. We have already covered How to Root ZTE Zmax with Kingroot tool recently, it can be found from below:
- You need to have a working computer or laptop with a USB port so you can connect your smartphone with the same.
- You have to have a file of your choice Manager application on the smartphone. In addition, should already know how to use the file manager and upload APK files making it work. Rooting tool comes as an APK file.
- Be sure to have enough battery for the smartphone do not turn off the device during installation. Soft can brick the phone if it shuts off during operation. Have at least 60% battery power before you begin.
- You must enable the debug mode USB Debugging Mode on the phone menu.
- Must also enable the Unknown Sources in the menu > settings > Security
- Rooting your Android Smartphone, will void the warranty. And therefore, you will not get any benefit from the warranty if you rooting ZTE Warp Sync.
- As for others who say that software programs antivirus shows this tool to be a virus, all tools of root will be displayed as a virus when analyzed as they try to bridge built in security to obtain root access androids.
- Make sure that you have disabled phone antivirus programs since they tend of interrupt rooting procedure.
How to Root ZTE Zmax easiest ways.
- Open your browser and download the latest version of Kingroot.
- Once you have downloaded it, use file manager (or any installed file browser application) and locate the Kingroot you’ve downloaded.
- Tap the Kingroot apk file to continue with the installation.
- Expect the following to happen. This is because by default, the security settings for unknown Android applications is enabled. It is an extra protection to users of Android download applications only from Google Play. Just that you tap Settings and once in the security settings, scroll down and look for the unknown sources option.
- Once finished the installation of Kingroot, click Open.
- Then tap root button. It will take some time to root the phone.
- You succesfully rooted your ZTE Zmax. Enter the app drawer and you’ll see the superuser application, called ‘KingUser’. To test the device rooted can be verified by downloading an application ‘Root checker‘.
Zte Zmax rooted with this amazing tool. You can check by running the Root Checker.