You will download the ooVoo APK 2.6.6 free latest version for Android.
ooVoo, you can create high quality free video calls, voice calls, and sending a text message to easily connect to friends and family around the world. Make video calls are clear and sharp with people to 12 group video calls. Try ooVoo now!
ooVoo is one of the best app for Android devices. Well, there’s good news, if you want to get it for free without any payments. We can help you!
To be able to Download the app apk free. How to Download is very easy: select the needed file and click on “Download ooVoo APK”, then select one of the download links that you want to get the apk file. You only need a few easy steps and get to enjoy the ooVoo full version for smartphone or tablet!
ooVoo APK Main Features:
• Free Video calls, voice calls, and you and your friends can chat as much as you want. ooVoo works with Wifi network or data plan to ensure that all your calls and texts are free.
• Free Video calls-12 people in high quality video chat with our very own SuperClear ™ technology over 4 G, 3 G, LTE and WiFi without increasing consumption data.
• Amazing audio during call-cancellation of ECHO and crystal clear audio to make you always sound great.
• Free voice calls–talking to friends and family next door or around the world, as long as you like.
• Non-Text messages, photos and videos to your friends, even during a call.
• Free chat group-chat with integrated groups enjoy one-touch calling to move easily from chat video calls. Change the group name and the picture.
• Fewer dropped calls-our video technology automatically detects and adjusts to the speed of the connection, which means less dropped calls on the same connection than any other video chat application.
• ooVoo everywhere-ooVoo cross platform and works on any device.
• Available in over 300 popular Android phones and tablets, and we’re always adding more!
Please select one of the download links below to start downloading ooVoo APK 2.6.6 file, after that save file to your Android device SD card and then use one of the File Manager app you want to open file & install it manually onto the Android device.