You will download the Photo FX Live Wallpaper v3.2.8 FULL APK free latest version for Android.
Photo FX Live Wallpaper shows your photos as live wallpaper. See your favorite pictures one by one with impressive animation.
Photo FX Live Wallpaper is one of the best app for Android devices. Well, there’s good news, if you want to get it for free without any payments. We can help you!
To be able to Download the app free. How to Download is very easy: select the needed file and click on “Download APK”, then select one of the download links that you want to get the apk file. You only need a few easy steps and get to enjoy the Photo FX Live Wallpaper FULL APK for smartphone or tablet!
Photo FX Live Wallpaper FULL APK Main Features:
- Select individual photos from a folder
- Impressive animation floating / frame FX
- Change the order of selection (date, time), random
- Interval of change of pass of slides
- Photo wall supports portrait and landscape modes
- Photos set background color
- Frame color photo system
- Set image opacity, saturation
- Constant updating of images multi collage
- It also functions as a screen lockscreen wallpaper
- Very low power consumption and much more
- Create your own funds
- Unlock hundreds of photo FX
- Multiple display modes
- Use custom gestures
Download latest Photo FX Live Wallpaper v3.2.8 FULL APK for free! and install it right now! You will get an interesting feature of this app. Here, you can download plenty of apps to your Android device. This app will be very useful for you and provides a lot of useful features.
Beside Photo FX Live Wallpaper v3.2.8 FULL APK, we have thousands of the best full version apps for you. Here, you can download other apps from many different categories, from social, entertainment, multimedia, productivity, and much more.
Please select one of the download links below to start downloading Photo FX Live Wallpaper v3.2.8 FULL APK file, after that save file to your Android device SD card and then use one of the File Manager app you want to open file & install it manually onto the Android device.