You will download the Photo Locker Pro APK v1.1.0 free latest version for Android.
Photo Locker Pro, Hide pictures safely and conveniently in Photo Locker Pro! -application to hide photos on Android.
Photo Locker Pro is one of the best app for Android devices. Well, there’s good news, if you want to get it for free without any payments. We can help you!
To be able to Download the app apk free. How to Download is very easy: select the needed file and click on “Download Photo Locker Pro APK”, then select one of the download links that you want to get the apk file. You only need a few easy steps and get to enjoy the Photo Locker Pro full version for smartphone or tablet!
Photo Locker Pro APK Main Features:
Simple operation – easily hide photo photos gallery default or from the inside cabinet if same.
- Bulk hide – hide hundreds of photos at once
Lock level folder – lock hidden individual albums
- Zoom in and out of hidden photos with multi-touch. Hidden photos kept its original resolution and not dropped as in some other photo hide applications.
- Rotate hidden images left and right
- Slideshow – slideshow display available with configurable delay configuration mode
- Removed from the recent app list – photo App locker will not appear on ‘recent apps’ list
- Lock on sleep – if you forgot to come out of the picture, the blocking of application as soon as the phone will passed to sleep mode.
- Optimized Tablet – photo locker user interface has been designed with tablets in mind as well as to provide the maximum in smartphones, tablets and Android viewing pleasure
- PIN recovery – with optional PIN recovery function, do not lose your valuable files even if you have forgotten your PIN code.
- Easy Un-hide -UN-hide photos just can as easily as hide them and you decide where to go no hidden photos.
Please select one of the download links below to start downloading Photo Locker Pro APK v1.1.0 file, after that save file to your Android device SD card and then use one of the File Manager app you want to open file & install it manually onto the Android device.