You will download the SMS Backup & Restore Pro v7.46 APK free latest version for Android.
SMS Backup & Restore Pro is A simple application for backup and restore SMS messages. This is a paid version of No-Ads of the free Ad-Supported app.
SMS Backup & Restore Pro is one of the best app for Android devices. Well, there’s good news, if you want to get it for free without any payments. We can help you!
To be able to Download the app free. How to Download is very easy: select the needed file and click on “Download APK”, then select one of the download links that you want to get the apk file. You only need a few easy steps and get to enjoy the SMS Backup & Restore Pro APK for smartphone or tablet!
SMS Backup & Restore Pro APK Main Features:
- Backup messages in XML format.
- Backup created locally on the device options to upload automatically to email, Google Drive or
- DropBox, the application of complement.
- Choose a schedule for backup automatically.
- Backup format is independent of the version of Android so that messages can move easily from
- one phone to another, regardless of the version of Android.
- Option to select which conversations for backup.
- View / restore all messages or only talks.
- Delete all SMS messages on the phone.
- Email to a backup file.
- The XML can then be converted to other formats and can also be viewed on a computer.
Download latest SMS Backup & Restore Pro v7.46 APK for free! and install it right now! You will get an interesting feature of this app. Here, you can download plenty of apps to your Android device. This app will be very useful for you and provides a lot of useful features.
Beside SMS Backup & Restore Pro v7.46 APK, we have thousands of the best full version apps for you. Here, you can download other apps from many different categories, from social, entertainment, multimedia, productivity, and much more.
Please select one of the download links below to start downloading SMS Backup & Restore Pro v7.46 APK file, after that save file to your Android device SD card and then use one of the File Manager app you want to open file & install it manually onto the Android device.