TSF Launcher 3D Shell is an interface to the new operating system.
Let you freely customize various widgets for a wide range. Say goodbye to the traditional operating system.
TSF Launcher 3D Shell APK File Info:
- Version: 3.9.1
- File Size: 12,23 MB
- Update Date: September 28, 2017
TSF Launcher 3D Shell is one of the best launcher for Android devices. Well, there’s good news, if you want to get it for free without any payments. We can help you!
To be able to Download the app free. How to Download is very easy: select the needed file and click on “Download APK”, then select one of the download links that you want to get the apk file. You only need a few easy steps and get to enjoy the TSF Launcher 3D Shell APK 3.9.1 for smartphone or tablet!
TSF Launcher 3D Shell Main Features:
- TSF SHELL 3D has an application page and 4 pages customized for our users. You can switch between pages with a click of the button switch on the lower left corner.
- You can freely create one or more quick links for applications and drag to any page. You can also distribute the application icon (or even change their angles) freely to customize.
- The sidebar provides the most TSF Shell 3D feature of widgets, including folders, contacts, music player, weather and so on.
- TSF Shell 3D has one more powerful theme function. Apart from the difference of style, some topics even allow the change in transition animation.
Download latest TSF Launcher 3D Shell APK 3.9.1 for free! and install it right now! You will get an interesting feature of this app. Here, you can download plenty of apps to your Android device. This app will be very useful for you and provides a lot of useful features.
Beside TSF Launcher 3D Shell, we have thousands of the best full version apps for you. Here, you can download other apps from many different categories, from social, entertainment, multimedia, productivity, and much more.
Please select one of the download links below to start downloading TSF Launcher 3D Shell APK 3.9.1 file, after that save file to your Android device SD card and then use one of the File Manager app you want to open file & install it manually onto the Android device.