USB Audio Player PRO v2.2.1 APK Download Free latest version for Android.
High quality media player USB audio DAC up to 32-bits of resolution and any sampling rate of support! It will play any popular format including wav, flac, mp3 and DSD files. This application is a must for every enthusiast of high fidelity, skipping all Android audio limits. Without a USB DAC, the application remains one of the highest quality multimedia players around. Please note that you need a USB OTG cable for connecting your DAC, any device should work class-compliant USB audio.
Features of the application:
- Play files wav/flac/ogg/mp3/DSD/aiff/aac/m4a/ape/cue/etc. (up to 24-bit or 32-bit).
- Supports USB audio DAC connected by an OTG cable (if your Android device supports USB host)
- Games of up to 32-bit/384 kHz natively or any other rate and resolution that your CAD supports completely, bypassing the Android audio system. Other Android players are limited to 16-bit/48 kHz, even in Android 5.
- DSD-over-PCM support for native playback of DSD and conversion of DSD-PCM if CAD is not support DSD (archivos.dff/.dsf)
- Playback from folder
- Reproduction of network using Samba shares (should work with Windows and NAS)
- Radio stations audio stream (. m3u, .pls .asx and streams plain AAC/mp3 are supported)
- Android media players of the database with playlists. Play albums or create your own playlists from a list of Gapless playback songs
- Conversion of the sample (if your DAC does not support sample rate of the audio file, will become a rate higher sample if available or the highest if not available)
- 10-band equalizer (can be disabled)
- They do not require any root or custom kernels, but when the device has access to the root there is an option tweak that could eliminate audio glitching should experience (for example when the screen is off)
- Software and hardware volume control (when applicable)
- Shuffle / repeat
Warning: this is not a generic driver, you can only play from within this application. It is not possible to use your USB audio device using this software with other applications!
Android 5 users: Android 5 has some support for USB DAC, is limited to 16-bit and sample rate of 44100 / 48000 Hz. For high-quality playback, you still need this application to enjoy music in 24-bit at any speed of sampling that compatible with CAD.
Be sure to connect your audio device before USB Audio Player PRO. If you receive a message at startup saying that the device could not be initialized, likely an incompatible Android device or a cable wrong since DACs are usually compatible with class. If your Android device does not provide enough power, try a USB hub.