VLC 220.127.116.11 APK Download Free Latest Version for Android – VLC media player is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files and discs, devices and network streaming protocols.
This is a BETA version of VLC media player for Android ™ platform. Playing audio and video.
It is meant for everybody, but this version is not very stable.
This is still a beta, so it may kill your cat or destroy your home, but it should be mostly good now.
Use it at your own risk. Have fun! 🙂
This version is for devices with ARMv7 CPUS or x 86 CPU. ARMv6 devices will be supported in the future.
VLC for Android ™ to play most video and audio files, as well as the local river network (including Adaptive streaming), DVD ISO, just like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse the folder directly.
VLC has support for multiple audio tracks and subtitles. Supports auto-rotation, aspect ratio adjustment and movement controls the volume and brightness.
It also includes a widget for audio control, audio headset support controls, cover and complete audio media library.
The missing feature
Since this is the beginning of a BETA version, many things are not finished, but it will change for the final release:
• Hardware decoding works only with a limited set of hardware;
• The Problem is unknown.
VLC for Android Beta require access to:
• “Device & History app” to be able to read the log, during beta, to help you understand the problems and crashes.
• The “photo/Media/file” to read Your media files
• “ID & call device information” in order to pause the music/video during a call
• Required “read phone identity status”, in order to pause the music during a call.
• Required “change or delete the contents of your USB storage”, to allow for deletion of the file.
• Required “reading the contents of your USB storage”, for an order to read Your media files on it.
• “Full Network Access”, which is required to open a network stream.
• It takes “to control the vibrations”, to provide UI feedback when looking into the audio player.
• It takes “to prevent the phone from sleep” to prevent … the phone You from sleep.
• Required “audio settings”, to change the audio volume.
• It takes “modifying system settings”, to allow you to change audio ringtones.
VLC Beta Changelog
VLC 1.0.0 for Android
This release fixes the ARMv8 processor, Android 5.0 crashes and fixes.
The 0.9. x is the main release series with hardware decoding and the new interface is available in black or white. It integrates DVD iso and menu support, equalizer, playlist management, Widi support and updated screen SD card detection.
Hardware acceleration is now enabled by default on the 4.3 and better have subtitles support. Software decoding have been sped up too.
• Price: free
• In-app purchase: None
• Content Rating: everyone
• Android 2.1 and above: