You will download the Winamp APK v1.4.15 free latest version for Android.
Winamp offers a complete music management solution (2.1 OS and higher) with synchronization of desktop wireless (Winamp Media Player required), import of iTunes and access to thousands of SHOUTcast internet radio stations.
Winamp APK File Info:
- Version: v1.4.15
- File Size: 7,5 MB
- Update Date: November 11, 2017
Winamp for Android is one of the best app for Android devices. Well, there’s good news, if you want to get it for free without any payments. We can help you!
To be able to Download the app free. How to Download is very easy: select the needed file and click on “Download APK”, then select one of the download links that you want to get the apk file. You only need a few easy steps and get to enjoy the Winamp APK v1.4.15 for smartphone or tablet!
Winamp Main Features:
- 10-band graphic equalizer
- Customizable home screen
- Personalized recommendations from the station
- Play any URL of audio streaming (only supported formats)
- Supports synchronization with the Winamp Media Player (PC) and Winamp for Mac (Beta)
- Free wireless synchronization
- Import library and playlists iTunes with one click
- More than 47 k + SHOUTcast stations
- Stations counted with SHOUTcast
- Easily foldable/expandable playback screen
- Artist news, bios, discographies and photos
Download Latest Winamp APK v1.4.15 for free! and install it right now! You will get an interesting feature of this app. Here, you can download plenty of apps to your Android device. This app will be very useful for you and provides a lot of useful features.
Beside Winamp, we have thousands of the best full version apps for you. Here, you can download other apps from many different categories, from social, entertainment, multimedia, productivity, and much more.
Please select one of the download links below to start downloading Winamp APK v1.4.15 for Android file, after that save file to your Android device SD card and then use one of the File Manager app you want to open file & install it manually onto the Android device.