ZArchiver allows you to: Create the following file types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ and tar; decompres the following file types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, arc (freearc);
ZArchiver APK File Info:
- Version: 0.8.5
- File Size: 3,47 MB
- Update Date: Jun 9, 2017
ZArchiver is one of the best app for Android devices. Well, there’s good news, if you want to get it for free without any payments. We can help you!
To be able to Download the app free. How to Download is very easy: select the needed file and click on “Download APK”, then select one of the download links that you want to get the apk file. You only need a few easy steps and get to enjoy the ZArchiver APK 0.8.5 for smartphone or tablet!
ZArchiver Main Features:
- View contents of archive: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, arc (freearc);
- Create and decompress files protected by password;
- Edit files: Add or remove files to/from file (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz);
- Create and decompress files in several parts: 7z, rar (decompress only);
- Decompression of the partial file;
- Open compressed files;
- Open a file from email application;
- Files splited extract: 7z, zip and rar (7z.001 zip.001, part1.rar, z01);
Download latest ZArchiver APK 0.8.5 for free! and install it right now! You will get an interesting feature of this app. Here, you can download plenty of apps to your Android device. This app will be very useful for you and provides a lot of useful features.
Beside ZArchiver, we have thousands of the best full version apps for you. Here, you can download other apps from many different categories, from social, entertainment, multimedia, productivity, and much more.
Please select one of the download links below to start downloading ZArchiver APK 0.8.5 file, after that save file to your Android device SD card and then use one of the File Manager app you want to open file & install it manually onto the Android device.